Saturday, December 5, 2009

All moved in...

So finally we are all moved in...
Boy was it a hassle to make this move. Before we had gone from a studio to a 1 bedroom apartment, then to a 2 bedroom triplex, then to a 3 bedroom house, and now we are back to a 2 room place. I ended up selling quite a few stuff, and even then it was such a hassle to do this move. But now finally we are all settled in. Now we get to enjoy the holidays with our family here and wait to see what happens.

Still no word about our case, so at the moment we are just living that in the back of our minds, and will just relax and spend a very good Xmas with our loved ones here, and next year que sea lo que Dios quiera. For now we are here and will treasure every moment that we are here:).

So now to my lil project I've got..... I was really sick with a cold last week and with the stress of the move and all I stopped taking the pills to loose weight, but I still managed to loose some weight woo whoo!!!!
So I will get back on them and hopefully will be able to loose mucho mas!
Phentermine forums at PhenForum.com

No comments: