Wednesday, September 30, 2009

To be or no to be... to have or NOT to have.... These are def. the ?'s

Well Saturday night I was as always trying to catch up on the blogs I am following... And oh my it really got me thinking :(
Here I was Saturday morning going about my usual Saturday morning routine, took the kids to cathechism and left to see some yard sales.... I was so excited kuz I found a doggie stroller for Bimbo for only 10 bucks (what a deal) kuz it's in real good condition practically new, and those run for about 70 bucks new.
Anywho I got that and then I found some Xmas decorations, as anyone who knows me knows I really don't need any more Xmas decorations I already have tons! But ofcourse i bought them... I love decorating for any holiday, specially for Xmas.

So I go about my day....
Then there I was late at night reading the blogs when I go to Melissa's blog (Living on Refried Dreams) and there I was crying & crying.... This last post really hit me hard. I love all of her post, she writes in a way that makes me feel like I am there actually seeing with my own eyes what she's writting about, living what she's living...
So she talks on this posting about the change in life from living here in the states to moving to Mexico, she mentions how when she was here in the states she had lots of Xmas decorations and well how different todo es, how material things sgouldn't matter that much to us, and well it all got me thinking about everything, if we loose our case and have to relocate to Mex I'm gonna have to get rid of most our belongins and well I must admit that really saddens me a lot, even when I know it's just material stuff that I can do with out, and if we where to win our case :) it got me thinking how we don't need all that material stuff how even if we get to stay I need to just get rid of a lot of stuff & be happy knowing that what's really importnant is not how much you have (money wise, decorations, all that) si no what's importnant is that we are healthy and together as a family UNIDOS!


No comments: