Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like Xmas!!!


So I was reading some of the emails I get on a daily basis with hmm info about this and that, and I really liked this project! Now that I have been laid off :( I have time to do projects with my kiddos. I wanted to share this one with you all since I think it's so adorable.
Here is the link to it with instructions and all, I will post some pix of our own ones once we do them.

Have fun doing them, and if you do please do share the pix!!!

1 comment:

Gringa-n-Mexico said...

Hi :) I found your blog through my sitemeter and figured I'd check you out. I've read through a BUNCH of your posts and I'd just like to say "Hi" tell you that I prayed for you. :) No, lordy knows I'm not super-christian but God listens to all of us I guess :)

I remember what it was like to have my husband in jail and to be so worried so much for SO LONG and I just wanted to say I feel you. You seem like you've got the right optimistic attitude though and I encourage you to hold on to that!! :) Keep smiling and having fun with your kids and hoping for the best :)