Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Less than a week till next court...

Oh God!!! Here I am @ work trying NOT to think about our comming court date, kuz when I do I stress the h... out!!! This is soooooo frustrading, I am so scared of what will happen if we loose. Our lawyer says everything looks good, that No he can't promise me it will work out but it does look good. I tell everyone I am prepared for what ever comes, I try to seem like I'm all calm and all but who am I trying to kid!! I am a freaking wreck!!! I am so scared! Even though hubby's been out fighting his case, and working we still haven't been able to save money for we have to be paying off the lawyer fees, our car & truck, rent, bills, babysitter, all that that needs to be taken care off. Now the lawyer says worst case scenario if we loose, hubby will get about 120 days before he self deports, but what if he don't??? God I don't wanna think about that! We need to win, for our kids sake. Aghhhhh!!!!!!!! I am so stressed! So many plans that we have for our future here and now they are all on hold. God please help us!

1 comment:

Not anymore said...

I said a prayer for you. and I pictured you hugging happily after you go home together