Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I will NEVER be a size 0...

Ok ok so I went to far there hehehe. But honestly it's the same if I say size 0
or size 10:( .....
I really believe I will never be able to loose the weight! Even though well when I was gone those 4 months I did manage to loose 50 lbs. BUT well that was easy to do there as jail food is NOT the best and I had nothing better to do all 23 hrs that I was confined so I would excersice, something I haven't done since I've been out, and that my friends is why I gained 30 lbs back ekkkkkkkkkk!!!!
So every Tuesday night I sit & watch the biggest looser and seriously I get all motivated for the whole 2 hrs the show runs and tell myself hey if i lost those 50 lbs in those 4 months, and these people are lossing that and then sum in less time then I sure can do it too. But then here comes Wed. morning and all motivations is gone.
So anywho yesterday I saw a posting on craigglist that offered a free sample for some natural pills to loose weight and so I emailed the posting.
The girl came and dropped off a sample of pills so we will see how it goes.


2 comments:

bordersaside said...

Be careful with those. Be sure to drink lots of water and when you do eat something be sure it has the vitamins and minerals you need.

Crystal said...

About a year after I had my daughter i went to a weight Dr. and ended up losing 50 pounds- in about 4 months. I am doing it again now and I am not sure how much I have lost, but the name of the medicine is Adipex.
I don't know your health history, but this is an appetite supressant and it really works.