Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Sooooo here it goes, I was told by Matt that court was @ 10:30am. So I pick up my mom and brother @ 8:15 am, from there we pick up Socorro and head out there. By the time we get there it's about 10:10am. As we are getting checked in I see Matt comming out. I get very sad because I think "Oh my court is over and I didn't even get to see my honey." So Matt has a big O smile on his face and tells me "You should be a very happy woman!" So I ask what happened? He says he was able to get a bond for Isrrael, oh my God I just started crying I was so happy. My mom is all like "Ke paso mija ke dice" So we tell her and she starts crying too. We are all hugging Matt. Gracias Sr. Del Monte! Ahora si te cumplire mi promesa! So there starts our journey hahaha to try to do all we needs to do for the bond ASAP. We drive back to Santa Paula to drop off mom and Socorro, then brother and I drive to Oxnard to meet up with my father in law. We end up getting to Los Angeles at 2:10pm. We are told it's too late to process anything so we have to come back tomorrow. By the time they tell us this it's about 4 om already, so we drove back home. By the time we get home it's about 7 or 8pm.
.... Next morning at 6:00am we leave home, we get to LA around 8am. By 10:30 the bond is paid and all the paper wprk on this side is taken care off. So we drive to Lancaster, by the time we get there it's 12pm. We stop by to eat, then head out to the Metrolink. We are there from 1pm till 7pm when he finally gets dropped off there. It is soooooooo wonderful to finally be able to hug, kiss, and hold him. I really do love my baby daddy! So finally after 78 days & nights, we where able to be together again. The kids, oh the kids get so excited when they see him. In the end all this wait paid off kuz again we are all together, Gracias Diosito!

No comments: