Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Waiting for that call..

So I was really hoping that today everything would be taken care off. I had spoken with Matt yesterday, and he told me it was best if I didn't go to court. That he would call me as soon as he was out of there. So this morining after I took Julian to school I went to church to go visit with El Santisimo, for a while. After that I came to work, my mom called about 9:25am to ask if I had hear anything yet. So I told her ke nada yet. Five minutes after she called Matt calls, but dummy me didn't hear the call comming in. So when I notice the call I called him back. So he says that the case was continued due to the fact that the DA really isn't happy with having the probation terminated as he has only been on it for a few months. So now we have to wait till next Thursday to see what happens. So being the chillona that I am, after I get off the phone I start crying. All I can think is that if they didn't say no, and are reviewing it 1 more week, maybe there really is hope. All we can do now is hope & keep on praying. Lord, help us please.

No comments: