Monday, October 27, 2008

Daniel Calveti

So last night I went to the Oxnard Performing Arts Center to see Daniel Calveti, he is a Salmista and Cantante. It was organized by El Centro Evangelistico Asamblea de Dios. It was all so beautiful. I just recently heard about him, thru radio Nueva Vida. When I heard he was going to be here, I was really excited, of all the songs they play in that station my favorite one is la de En Paz Me Acostare, and he is the one that sings it. It was so great! To be honest with you I was hesitant to go, I really don't like to be out and about with just me and the kids. But I knew that it would help me out with all that I am going thru, so I decided to go. Here's a few pictures:
Daniel Calveti
Photobucket
It never fails, whenever I want to take video with my camera the battery dies. I wasn't able to record a lot but I did get pieces of my song :)

No comments: