Thursday, October 23, 2008

Well where to begin...

Should I start 32 yrs ago when I was born? Or 13 years ago when I met hubby?
Well I guess from the beginning, but not all detailed
or I will be here 4 ever & ever and ever...
I was born 32 yrs ago to a wonderful couple my momma and my papa!
When I came into this world they already had Jenny. She is 4 years older
than me. Two years after I was born, brother
Juan Carlos was born. This is a picture of him
when he was hmmm I think maybe about 3.
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seven years after Juan was born my mom got pregnant. I remember the night hew was born, I was only 10 yeras old. But I do remember she was was walking back and forth while watching the novela. Don't remember what novela she was watching. Then we went to sleep, and next morning when we woke up she was gone. So daddy took us to the hospital, and thru a windo we were able to see him. He was the only newborn with hair the other ones were baldies. LOL. We got to choose his name and we decided on Oscar, daddy wanted Jesus, so mom named him Oscar Jesus. Here is a picture of him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
I believe he turned 5 here. I actually baked the cake.
... Years later in 1995 I met my hubby.
We met in April of that year & moved in together soon after. We got married in 97.

In 1999 my father died, that was one of the worst days of my life.
R.I.P.
Jose Trinindad Manzo
06/14/47 - 08/17/99

In 2002 we had our firstborn Julian Jasiah. It took us seven years to be able to get pregnant. So finally when I came out we where really excited. I had been in treatment for 2 months y nada de nada. Hubby went to Mexico for 2 weeks, so I didn't take the treatment the 3rd month. Kuz I figured he's gonna be gone 2 weeks, no need for treatment. So he was back on Oct. 5th. Around Oct 27th I started feeling ill. I had a sharp pain on my side. I tought maybe it was my appendix. So I went to the Doctor to get checked, and holly behold! I was told I was pregnant! Wipeeeee!!!
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This picture of Julian was taken, when we had our marriage blessed. Isn't he a cutie??


So two years after Julian was born we had our daughter Julissa Monet. She was born oh so tiny, pero a como a crecido! She too was a blessing, because I thought I was only gonna be able to have 1 child, because I keep on telling God to please bless us with a child eveb if it was only one. So when I found out I was pregnant again. I was so excited. Here is a picture of her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>


This picture was also taken on the day we had our marriage blessed. She totally is a mini me! Es tan corajuda, and oh my gosh than gritona, and she slams doors and all. I really have to work with her pa ke no sea tan asi. Mom always told me ke one day I would have my own children y todo lo ke e echo I will end up paying for. How skurry is that!


On June 16 2007 we had our Marriage Blessed.

Now other than when our children where born this was one of the most happiest days of my life!!!I had waited all my life for this day. Even though it was a extremely happy day for me, it was also a very sad day as my daddy wasn't here physically with us. But I know his spirit was there as it always is.

No comments: