Saturday, October 25, 2008

Is God talking to me???

So last night as I was reading thru my Bible, I came across this section, First of all let me start by saying that I have 2 Bibles, my Catholic one that is in Spanish, and the other one called Power of the Praying Woman devotional Bible by Stormie Omartian. The reason I have 2 and I do read both is because, the English one, which by the way is Christian, has sections that show you where to go as you a feeling. So I like to look up in that one how ever I am feeling, or what ever I am going thru at the moment, and then I re read it in the Spanish one. Any who... So I read this section, where it said to pray to God, to talk to him ask him for what we need. But most important to listen, as he does talk to us, whether thru the Bible or anything around us. He will let us know one way or the other that he is listening to us. So before I went to sleep I asked him to PLEASE give me a sign, let me know that everything will be OK.
.... So the next morning I am off as my usual on the weekends, up early to make that 2 hour drive to go visit hubby. As I am driving past hubby's work place, to get on the freeway on the station Nueva Vida the lady there starts saying a verse from the Bible that goes as follows:::
"For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
I just started crying when I heard that, is that maybe his answer to me???
Maybe just maybe.
Let's hope so!

No comments: