Thursday, October 30, 2008

Inked???

So yesterday after work I went to the Ink place that Zack told me about. As I am driving thru the parking lot, I see this guy in the parking lot, then I realize that it is Zack! I had never seen him without his Fed Ex gear hahaha! So he tells me to go in an yell for ........... I forgot her name sowwie! So I yell for her and she comes out. All I gotta say is WOW she is such a hottie! I know I know, that is my OLD SELF talking. Anywho so I talk to her a bit, and set up an apointment to see her today. I had been considering getting my wedding band tattoed. Pero she says that the ink might run, so I am considering maybe getting hubbys name on my ring finger. Eventually I want to get something like 4 flowers that symbolize hubby, me, Julissa, and Julian. I am going to have her work on something for me. I also need to get the ones I already have either fixed, or covered. Hopefully soon I will have some pictures to post.
Gotta go kuz my appointment is in a few minutes!

No comments: