Friday, October 24, 2008

No show at court???

So yesterday I had called my attorneys office, to see about getting put on calendar to see about getting yet another extension. I was told by Jan's assistant that she would put me on calendar for Friday morning & I wouldn't have to be there because Jan would be there. So I left it at that and prayed that I would get that extension that I so very bad need. Needless to say I called Friday afternoon to see what had happened and was told that "NOTHING HAPPENED" Why? Who knows as they told me it could have been because I wasn't there (hello!!! I was told I didn't need to be there) or maybe because no one ever told Jan I was on calendar, therefore she never showed up!
.............. So that's why NOTHING happened!!!
So I leave Jan a message telling her how desperate I am, as No word on Hubby's case yet. She emails me back telling me that I will be on calendar Monday morning BUT she doubts I will get another extension, as I have already gotten 3! Well I wouldn't of even gotten any and would be almost done with my time if none of this would of ever happened!!! So she proceeds to tell me that maybe if Matt (hubby's attorney) has anything to show for his case, that maybe something can be done.
......... So of course I call Matt to see about it. He says he will work on a motion tomorrow (Saturday, what a great guy) so we should be ready on Monday to go to Judge Clark and see about both my case, and hubby's! All I can do know is pray, and pray and pray!
......... Can't wait for Hubby to call me so I can tell him the news about Mondays court!

No comments: