Friday, October 31, 2008

Tooth Ache

So Maggie has a mean tooth ache. It's been bothering her since yesterday. She drank a tea that I told her to take and it went away right away. But, today it's back again. I have endured that kind of pain, so let me tell you the ones that have never felt it are oh so very lucky. Because that pain is one of the worst pains anyone can ever feel. I would put it in the same category as ear ache, and of course LABOR pain. Really really bad pain.
So the tea I gave her is made up of Cinnamon, Orange Peel, Cloves, Blackberry Leaf, Allspice, Fennel, Ginger, Cardamom, Aloe Blossoms, Gymnema Sylvestre, and Chamomile. So all morning today she had been complaining about the pain, and again I gave her another teabag, and as soon as he took the first sip, Viola! The pain is once again gone. I feel like some kind of witch LOL, Giving her some kind of potion to make it all better. Anyone ever with any kind of pain I really do recommend this tea because it does work wonders. A friend of mine gave me some onetime, when I was really anxious, and nervous and it totally calmed me down. It's from a company called Forever Living. Here is their website: www.foreverliving.com the name of the tea is Aloe Blossom Herbal Tea.

No comments: